Advising on strategies for addressing public, market or regulatory concerns on conservation and environmental protection issues
Boldon Group Incorporated has worked with a number of leading Canadian companies to assist them in developing proactive strategies to respond to public or market concerns or impending policy or regulation. We do not engage in public relations initiatives nor do we participate in campaigns to counter the claims of critics. Our interest is in assisting clients who are truly committed to finding solutions and are willing to change the way they operate to do so. In the past we have:
- advised a major energy industry association on the future development of its corporate stewardship program;
- developed the framework for a corporate sustainability strategy for a leading company in the agricultural sector;
- advised a major energy company on long-term strategies for responding to public concerns about oil sands development;
- worked with one of the largest companies in the forest sector to assist them to understand and respond to public concerns over the management of the boreal forest; and
- assisted a number of major forest products companies to address the challenges of sustainable forest management and to help them to prepare for certification of their management practices.